Skip to content
- Know when and where you will take your first trip abroad and apply for scholarships through OU’s CASH database by February 1st.
- Go to international events. The ones you’ll blog about, and the ones you won’t.
- Use the Language Learning Center — in person and online (free foreign films).
- Always check your OU email and sign up to be on the College of International Studies email list.
- Go to a lot of international student group meetings in the beginning. Then, pick the ones you’d like to be actively involved in.